On October 10th, in celebration of World Mental Health Day, four-time Grammy Nominated Singer-Songwriter, Jewel and “The Wellness Experience by Kroger” will host artists, business leaders and mental health experts for the first-ever, virtual World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert.
The Summit & Concert will showcase:
- Events designed to provide tools for viewers to improve their physical, emotional and mental health.
- Music Performances by Jewel, Willie Jones, X Ambassadors, Grace VanderWaal, Lauren Daigle, and more.
- Fitness Sessions led by celebrity fitness trainers Kayla Itsines and Adriene Mishler.
- Mental Health Experts Dr. Blaise Aguirre from Harvard’s McLean Hospital, and Dr. Judson Brewer from Brown University.
- Appearances From: CEO of Kroger, Rodney McMullen, Co-Founder of Twitch, Justin Kan, HAIM, actor Beth Behrs, entrepreneur and author Molly Bloom from Molly’s Game, and actor and philanthropist Frankie Grande.
We are privileged to live in an age where our society is waking up to the importance of emotional intelligence, mindfulness and mental health. As a teenager, Jewel discovered the necessity of learning coping tools with her anxiety and depression when she faced homelessness, agoraphobia, panic attacks and life threatening kidney infections. Having been through her own healing process Jewel is now extremely passionate about helping others do the same and has found the perfect partner in Kroger.
To Get Involved
For all the resources you’ll need to become a partner organization of this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you would be interested in partnering. We ask all partners to help promote the event and push it out to all their constituents with an email we will provide you with.
The event will be streaming on October 10th on www.thewellness-experience.com
TO REGISTER click here
As a gift, each person who registers will receive a free 3 month subscription to “The Wellness Experience by Kroger” Partner, SWEAT where you can workout anywhere, anytime with the largest fitness community of women worldwide! So get your “sweat” on and register today! For more information about SWEAT check outwww.sweat.com