Resources for more information:
- SAMHSA's National Mental Health Information Center (SAMHSA)
- Office of Suicide Prevention, mission is to reduce the rates of suicide and suicidal acts in Nevada with one state plan.
- TUFF Services Ministries / Interfaith Pastoral Counselling, Coaching, and Trauma Relief Services
- Lanie's Hope, is a national advocacy group dedicated to humanizing and illuminating the disease of gambling disorder.
- PACT Coalition seeks to empower Southern Nevada with the resources to prevent substance abuse for all ages and promote recover through culturally competent advocacy, education, stigma reduction, support, and outreach.
- Care Coalition, To increase public awareness of the effects of drug and alcohol abuse by educating and supporting youth, adults, the community at large and drug prevention agencies in Clark County.