BE PART OF THE ANSWER
Join Us / Renew
Become A Member
Nevada Coalition for Suicide Prevention: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FORM
Please complete the registration form below.
This form is for new memberships, and for those who are setting up auto-renewal for the first time. If you have already set your account to bill annually, you should be all set.
If you are unsure, or would like to review your membership details click here:
Nevada Coalition for Suicide Prevention Annual Membership Form
NCSP Benefits & Accomplishments
- Send the message that suicide is a public health issue
- Promote awareness that suicide is preventable
- Help reduce the stigma of suicide
- Encourage help-seeking and help-giving behavior
- Be a voice and/or play a role in shaping suicide prevention in Nevada
- Have an opportunity to network with others who are committed to reducing suicide in Nevada
- Be notified about all suicide prevention events happening across the state
- Help empower communities across the state as a resource to those thinking of suicide and those impacted by a suicide loss
- Reduced membership fees when registering for various NCSP sponsored events such as the Walk in Memory, Walk for Hope, conferences and trainings
- Opportunity to work on Coalition committees
- Greater opportunity to create change with more people involved and working together
- Support the recruitment, training, and mentoring of new suicide prevention instructors who will spread the message of suicide prevention across Nevada
- 2008 statewide Suicide Prevention Conference in Gardnerville
- Walk in Memory, Walk for Hope started in Elko in 2006. The walks have had a total number of 4000 participants, and there are now nine communities involved statewide. The walks have produced $ 35,000.00 for those communities to use for suicide prevention activities such as LivingWorks ASIST and safeTALK trainings, SOSL vigils, SOS conferences, and support for statewide Survivors of Suicide Loss (SOSL) bereavement support groups.
- In 2006 NCSP sponsored the first ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training by LivingWorks), and to date over 1000 Nevadans have been trained with new suicide intervention skills.
- In 2012 NCSP began sponsoring safeTALK trainings (Suicide Alertness by LivingWorks) to local communities. In one year 232 people participated in 13 safeTALK trainings.
- Public awareness increased through the NCSP website, media, and Facebook.
- 2013 statewide Strategic Planning Summit in Las Vegas
Click the button below to get a physical form, then mail or fax The Annual Membership Form to:
Mail to: NEVADA COALITION FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION
205 N. Stephanie Street, Suite D #149 | Henderson, NV 89074
Fax: (775) 689-0565