Resources and Links
Resources for more information:
- Active Minds
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- The American Association of Suicidology (AAS)
- The Jed Foundation
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- The National Association of State Mental Health Program Director (NASMHPD)
- Mental Health America (MHA)
- Safe Messaging
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Suicide Awareness/ Voices of Education (SAVE)
- Suicide Prevention Action Network USA (AFSP)
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC)
- Surviving Suicide Loss
- The Trevor Project
- Trauma Intervention Programs, Inc. (TIP)
- SAMHSA’s National Mental Health Information Center (SAMHSA)
- Office of Suicide Prevention, mission is to reduce the rates of suicide and suicidal acts in Nevada with one state plan.
- TUFF Services Ministries / Interfaith Pastoral Counselling, Coaching, and Trauma Relief Services
- Lanie’s Hope, is a national advocacy group dedicated to humanizing and illuminating the disease of gambling disorder.
- PACT Coalition seeks to empower Southern Nevada with the resources to prevent substance abuse for all ages and promote recover through culturally competent advocacy, education, stigma reduction, support, and outreach.
- Care Coalition, To increase public awareness of the effects of drug and alcohol abuse by educating and supporting youth, adults, the community at large and drug prevention agencies in Clark County.
- Hope Means Nevada
*All information provided here is provided for information purposes. The Nevada Coalition for Suicide Prevention is not responsible for the content of the sites and pages linked to here. These sites are the sole responsibility of the purveyors of the sites. The Nevada Coalition for Suicide Prevention does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external websites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall the Nevada Coalition for Suicide Prevention be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.